These cookies with edible flowers are super easy to make and they look amazing. The perfect little present or treat for yourself. Can’t find any edible flowers in the store? You can also used dried flowers, but in that case make sure to use something sticky like honey or agave syrup to stick them on.
F L O W E R C O O K I E S
Ingredients (makes about 20 cookies)
- 250 g vegan butter (cold)
- 125 g sugar
- 375 g flour
- 1 little bag of vanilla sugar (8 g)
- 1 box of edible flowers
- optional: honey or agave syrup
How to make them
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Mix in the flour and knead until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into a little ball and let rest in the fridge for half an hour.
- Cover your surface with flour and roll out the dough. Cut out cookies in any shape you desire.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Place the edible flowers onto the cookies while they are still warm. Cover with kitchen roll and press until the flowers stick to the cookies. If they don’t stay on, use some honey or syrup as glue.
- Let the cookies cool down & enjoy!