This brain boosting fruit smoothie is perfect to replace your morning coffee with or as an afternoon pick-me-up (and it’s super yummy). Lion’s mane is an adaptogenic mushroom that has been linked to brain health and magnesium is a great supplement if you need more energy. Perfect additions to your fruit smoothie is you ask me!
B R A I N B O O S T I N G F R U I T S M O O T H I E
- 1 cup of frozen red fruit (berries, strawberries etc.)
- Half a banana (frozen)
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Lion’s mane powder
- 2 magnesium capsules
- Oat milk
How to make it
- Add the frozen red fruit and banana to the blender. Add a scoop of Lion’s mane powder and empty the 2 magnesium capsules into the blender.
- Cover the ingredients with half oat milk and half cold water.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon into the blender.
- Blend everything together.
- Add ice cubes if you like the smoothie extra cold.